In order to stimulate its growth and continue its progress in the mobile aspect of its activities, Mapgears is looking for a mobile development pro to expand its development team.
As a mobile developer, you will be essential to the Mapgears development team.
Your experience and expertise will be used to design, develop and support modern, high-performance and user-friendly mobile applications based on identified needs and requirements. These applications must be compatible with Android / iOS devices and will use the API of our existing products to process and manipulate data.
Ready to take up the challenge and join a close-knit, dynamic and slightly geeky team?
The ideal profile has the following skills:
- Experience in mobile development (iOS & Android)
- Experience in development in Swift, Kotlin and Java
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform
- Experience with the use of REST APIs
As well as the following skills:
- French/English bilingualism spoken and written
- An ability to effectively manage time and deadlines independently
- An ability to think outside the box and try new things
- An interest in self-training on the latest technologies in computer science and geomatics
- An ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively and with respect
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with Git
- Experience with the following OSGeo Foundation tools:
- MapServer, OpenLayers, MapCache, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, GDAL
- Connaissances en SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Salary/benefits competitive and commensurate with experience
- Possibility of teleworking
- The option of integrating a worker-shareholder cooperative (CTA)