As a geomatics project manager, you will hold the key to success in many unique products in smart mapping, from analyzing a project’s needs to after sale client accompaniment. You will have to work closely with each team in each stage of solution delivery process, including architecture, development, parameterization, and quality control and documentation.
As a geomatics project manager you will:
- Take charge of managing the delivery of geomatics projects solutions.
- Participate to collect and analyze needs before the project.
- Propose the best solution to meet all of the client’s needs.
- Proceed to the parameterization and assembly of the solution.
- To coordinate the work with the development team.
- Be in charge of the delivery and to accompany the client after the delivery.
The ideal profile has the following skills and prerequisites:
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in geomatics
- Excellent communication aptitudes in both writing and talking in French and English.
- Experience in project management.
- Hability to learn and teach the concepts of a smart mapping online platform.
- Knowledge in geomatics and Internet technologies (Web, SQL, etc)
- Mastery of SQL language is an advantage (SQL complexes, trigger, functions SQL, etc)
- Strengths in managing priorities and teamwork.
- Versatility and curiosity
- Salary/benefits competitive and commensurate with experience
- Possibility of teleworking
- The option of integrating a worker-shareholder cooperative (CTA)