Are you recognized for your autonomy, your rigour, and your excellent priority management? We want you on our team!
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will hold the key to the success of the various products and projects for which you are responsible. Your role in the team will mainly consist of effectively managing various projects/products and ensuring the translation of the user needs into clear objectives for the development team.
You will work closely with the various teams at each stage of the solution delivery process, from determining needs at the start of the project to final delivery and post-delivery customer support. This includes, among others, the stages of architecture, development, parameterization, quality control and documentation.
Ready to take up the challenge and join a close-knit, dynamic, and slightly geeky team?
The ideal profile has the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT project manager
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Good knowledge of ticket management tools
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
As well as the following skills:
- French/English bilingualism spoken and written
- Excellent ability to effectively manage time and deadlines independently
- A propensity to seek out the necessary resources to solve problems
- An ability to popularize technical concepts to communicate with customers
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and with respect
- An interest in self-training on the latest technologies
- Experience in the field of geomatics
- Experience with publishing mobile applications on Apple and Google platforms
- Experience with the following OSGeo Foundation tools: MapServer, OpenLayers, MapCache, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, GDAL
- Competitive salary/benefits commensurate with experience
- Possibility of remote work
- The option of integrating a worker-shareholder cooperative (CTA)
If you are interested in this challenge, send us your CV and tell us what you can bring to the team!