In order to stimulate its growth and continue its progress in the field of web mapping, Mapgears is looking for a DevOps integrator to expand its development team.
Do you have a gift for process optimization, and do you have your command line black belt? Is it easier for you to write a shell script than to write your grocery list? We need your talents!
As a DevOps integrator, you will work closely with the development team to integrate new features into our solutions, and you will ensure the deployment on our servers located in the Cloud.
Your experience and expertise will be used to design and adapt the deployment processes for each project/product. You will also act as an advisor to developers on the methods to be adopted to ensure the robustness, compatibility, and performance of new developments.
Ready to take up the challenge and join a close-knit, dynamic, and slightly geeky team?
The ideal profile has the following skills:
- 2+ years of experience in UNIX/Linux server administration
- 2+ years of development experience in a cloud environment
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with using REST APIs
As well as the following skills:
- French/English bilingualism spoken and written
- A propensity to work on multiple projects in agile mode
- Excellent ability to effectively manage time and deadlines independently
- A propensity to seek out the necessary resources to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and with respect
- An interest in self-training on the latest technologies
- Experience with the Pyramid framework for Python
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with the following OSGeo Foundation tools: MapServer, OpenLayers, MapCache, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, GDAL
- Competitive salary/benefits commensurate with experience
- Possibility of remote work
- The option of integrating a worker-shareholder cooperative (CTA)
If you are interested in this challenge, send us your CV and tell us what you can bring to the team!