As an administration and project coordinator, you will assist the PDG in financial managing and the follow-up of the organization’s performance. You will have to identify and follow the appropriate indicators to be able to achieve the strategic plan’s goals.
You are a professional who as the eyes for efficient business processes and know the good practice basics in terms of following and controlling projects, send us your resume!
You will have to:
- Support the financial management of the company
- Create and assure the update of dashboards and follow up tools.
- Assure the improvement of administrative processes
- Support the organization in the establishment of a project manager’s good practices.
- To accompany and train different teams on methodologies in project management.
- Support the supervision of the project’s wallet
- Follow the schedules and look for the optimal use of resources.
The ideal profile has the following skills and prerequisites:
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any other combination of relevant education and experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French and English.
- Experience in project management.
- Rigour, priority management and versatility
- Experience in a tech company.
- Salary/benefits competitive and commensurate with experience
- Possibility of teleworking
- The option of integrating a worker-shareholder cooperative (CTA)